Using ESRI.ArcGIS.ConversionTools.dll ?

10-02-2012 12:45 AM
TaiBui
by
Occasional Contributor II
Hi,

Are there any one know where I can download ESRI.ArcGIS.ConversionTools.dll ? So I can use namespace ESRI.ArcGIS.ConversionTools in my project to convert CAD to geodatabase (C#, Arcgis 9.3, Visual Studio 2010).

Thank you for your help !
0 Kudos
4 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
Are you trying to add this as a reference to your project? If so, you can't add the Geoprocessing references by using "Add ArcGIS Reference". Instead, use "Add Reference" and select the .NET tab. You should find the ConversionTool reference in there.
0 Kudos
TaiBui
by
Are you trying to add this as a reference to your project? If so, you can't add the Geoprocessing references by using "Add ArcGIS Reference". Instead, use "Add Reference" and select the .NET tab. You should find the ConversionTool reference in there.

Ok, thank you.
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
If this has answered your question, please click the check to mark the thread as answered.

You have asked many questions on the forums, but have failed to mark any of them as answered. If you have questions about how to do this, please see these instructions.
0 Kudos
TaiBui
by
If this has answered your question, please click the check to mark the thread as answered.

You have asked many questions on the forums, but have failed to mark any of them as answered. If you have questions about how to do this, please see these instructions.

Yes. Thank you
0 Kudos