Network dataset extension error on IIS

05-23-2016 09:25 AM
LuisRodríguez_González
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have developed a custom evaluator in order to extend a network dataset for Route analysis. The extension class has been developed with ArcObjects 10.3.1 in C#. I have registered the extension class with ESRIRegAsm utility.

I have use the custom evaluator in a  cost attribute of a network dataset called RutadoFeatureDataSet_ND2. The Route analysis works when I execute the analysis with ArcMap.

On the other hand, I have developed a WebService with ArcObjects 10.3.1 in C#. This WebService executes a Route analysis on the network dataset RutadoFeatureDataSet_ND2 using the cost attribute with the custom evaluator. If I run the WebService with Visual Studio, the Route analysis works. But  If I run the WebService with IIS 7.5, the Route analysis fails. This is the error message:

2016-05-23 17:40:41,191 ERROR: Rutado.Logic.NetworkDataSetManager (Rutado.Logic.NetworkDataSetManager.LoadGetNetworkDataset:0) - Error al obtener el network dataset sde.SDE.RutadoFeatureDataSet_ND2

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80042603): Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80042603

en ESRI.ArcGIS.Geodatabase.IDatasetContainer3.get_DatasetByName(esriDatasetType Type, String Name)

en Rutado.Logic.NetworkDataSetManager.LoadGetNetworkDataset(IFeatureDataset featureDataset, String networkDatasetName)

The "HRESULT:0x80042603" means: The item does not have a definition. It is the same error I get when I load the the network dataset RutadoFeatureDataSet_ND2 with ArcMap and the

extension class is not registered with ESRIRegAsm utility.

This is the code that loads the network dataset:

public void LoadGetNetworkDataset(IFeatureDataset featureDataset, string networkDatasetName)

{

try

{

if(featureDataset != null)

{

IFeatureDatasetExtensionContainer fdxContainer = featureDataset as IFeatureDatasetExtensionContainer;

IFeatureDatasetExtension featureDatasetExtension = fdxContainer.FindExtension(esriDatasetType.esriDTNetworkDataset);

IDatasetContainer3 datasetContainer3 = featureDatasetExtension as IDatasetContainer3;

NetworkDataset = datasetContainer3.get_DatasetByName(esriDatasetType.esriDTNetworkDataset, networkDatasetName) as INetworkDataset;

}

}

catch(System.Exception e)

{

LogError(log, "Error al obtener el network dataset " + networkDatasetName, e);

}

}

Regards

0 Kudos
0 Replies