Geoprocessing Dialog Controls

09-17-2014 08:41 AM
ClintDow
Occasional Contributor

Good morning,

Are the controls which are used in the geoprocessing dialog (the window which opens when you double click a python script, for example) available through ArcObjects or WPF SDK anywhere? Specifically I would like to use the control associated with a Neighborhood parameter and include it in a dockable add-in I am creating.

neighborhood.png

Of course it is possible to recreate this control myself, just figured it would save some time if ESRI has included these somewhere.

I do not see them in the ArcGIS 10.2 WPF Controls section in the Design Toolbox, so I am doubtful, but figured I would ask anyways. Thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ClintDow
Occasional Contributor

I have found this documentation which might lead in the right direction: ArcObjects Help for .NET developers

However I'm not sure the best way to implement that, still wrapping my head around some of these ArcObjects concepts

0 Kudos
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor

Hmm well spotted! Just bumbled around the internet and have not been able to find any examples, it seems one of those less well documented sections of ArcObjects!

0 Kudos
GregRieck
Occasional Contributor III

Clint,

Any of the tools in the ArcToolbox can be executed as a geoprocessing tool through ArcObjects. Checkout IGeoProcessor2, IGeoProcessorResult and IVariantArray. Also, check out this link ArcObjects Help for .NET developers.

Greg

0 Kudos