Features not displayed in arcmap

Jump to solution
09-20-2012 04:58 AM
MickaëlDe_Preester
New Contributor
Hi,

I've a stand alone application which is used to place polygon features on a map.
These features are stored in a personal geodatabase.
The problem is that some features are displayed when they are created but when the document is saved and closed, they are no more displayed neither in the application nor in arcmap.

The geodatabase is joined to this post. It contains a feature class with 6 features created the same way.
2 (OID 3 and 6) are displayed correctly and the others are not.
All the features appeared in the attribute table.

In arcmap, if I edit vertex of a feature not display, the feature appears but when I save the edit session, the feature disapear after refreshing the display.

I tried to export the feature class to a shape file (in arccatalog) and the features of the shapefile are displayed correctly and strangely, the features of the geodatabase are then displayed!!!

It will be very usefull if someone has an idea of what causes the problem and how to solve it.

Thanks
miKL
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor
Miki,

In Arcmap remove the Spatial Index then add it back this will resolve your problem, well thats what I did...

Duncan

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DuncanHornby
MVP Notable Contributor
Miki,

In Arcmap remove the Spatial Index then add it back this will resolve your problem, well thats what I did...

Duncan
MickaëlDe_Preester
New Contributor
Thanks Duncan, it works.
0 Kudos