Select to view content in your preferred language

Configure ArcGIS Server Custom Data Feeds: CDF commands didn't run ('cdf' is not recognized as an internal or external command)

Jump to solution
07-25-2023 08:30 AM
chintakandel
New Contributor III

I've installed ArcGIS Enterprise SDK (Custom Data Feeds) and ran 'npm link' command that works. Tried to run 'cdf -h' command to verify configuration that didn't work. 

chintakandel_0-1690298810547.png

I'm not quite sure whether I missed something during configuration or running command. 

Any ideas or workarounds would be highly appreciated. 

Thanks,

Chintamani

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ForrestCain
New Contributor II

I had the same issue and had to go to C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\EnterpriseSDK\customdatacli and run the activate_cdf.bat file.  This is actually running the npm link command.  After this cdf was available in my command line.  

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ForrestCain
New Contributor II

I had the same issue and had to go to C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\EnterpriseSDK\customdatacli and run the activate_cdf.bat file.  This is actually running the npm link command.  After this cdf was available in my command line.  

NurFarahHannanAhmad
New Contributor II

Hi I've installed Arcgis Enterprise SDK and node js runtime on my developer machine. However I don't have the customdatacli folder in my environment.  Is there anything that I have to install or run to have that folder?

NurFarahHannanAhmad_0-1695621434317.png

Thanks

0 Kudos
JohnLandeborg1
New Contributor II

Did you get it working? I get same result as you trying ArcGIS Enterprise SDK 11.1 but get it working with  version 11.2. 

0 Kudos