ArcObjects 10.1 deployment package signing error

06-27-2012 08:23 AM
GranSalzwedel
New Contributor
I am using System Center Essentials to deploy ArcObjects 10.1 to our company. All of the other 10.1 products work fine when it comes to creating a package except for this one. I receive this error upon package build completion:
System.InvalidOperationException: Verification of file signature failed for file: \\SCE\UpdateServicesPackages\602d3eef-418d-4a4d-abd3-4f192bcc94d4\25429388-2598-40e6-bc6a-0598db7d800f_2.cab
   at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.BaseApi.Publisher.VerifyAndPublishPackage()
   at Microsoft.UpdateServices.Internal.BaseApi.Publisher.PublishPackage(String sourcePath, String additionalSourcePath, String packageDirectoryName)
   at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.SCE.Internal.UI.NewUpdatePackageWizard.PreparingPackagePage.PreparePackageBackgroundWorkerDoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

I have tried building the package using cmd.exe and a batch file instead of the MSI but still no cheese. I have also redownloaded the ISO and EXE from ESRI and still am unable to deploy this. Is there anything different about the setup file for ArcObjects in 10.1 that would cause this?
0 Kudos
0 Replies