Add-Ins Sample

07-09-2012 11:30 AM
RameshGautam
New Contributor
Hi There,

Can you help to obtain a simple Add-Ins sample project file so that I can start developing my own Add-Ins for ArcGIS 10.0 or higher. Thanks
0 Kudos
5 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
The best place to start would be in the Help, which has several walkthroughs on building add-ins, plus several samples.
0 Kudos
RameshGautam
New Contributor
Thanks

I was looking for a sample that will enable editing module and then gives a user to digitize multiple points at a time and then, assign their attributes through the use of forms in the corresponding steps. I did not find this type of sample in the API gallery. Is there any other place where I can find more of these types of samples? Thanks

RG
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
Take a look here for some more editing samples. You can look here too, but you'll have to sift through them all to find add-ins. I have created an Editor Extension add-in that allows a user to create features and attribute them with a classification scheme using either the template or a dialog, but it's pretty complex.
0 Kudos
RameshGautam
New Contributor
Thanks Ken for your wonderful help. I appreciate it.
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
You're welcome. If this helped, then please click the check mark to show the question has been answered.
0 Kudos