SOE Templates.zip

08-13-2014 11:51 AM

SOE Templates.zip

Put in an incident to ESRI regarding having installed Visual C# 2010 Express so that I can work with ArcObjects SDK (bottom of AO SDK 10.2.x sys. req.) because I need to migrate a 10.0 SOE to 10.2.x (Migrating a 10.0 .NET SOE to later versions, How to migrate a .NET SOE to the latest release) but after installation, at step 3. In the Installed Templates tree, expand Visual C# > ArcGIS > Server Object Extensions, there are "No items found."  Freddie G./ESRI also found this to be the case when he installed C# 2010 Express: "The SOE templates only exist for the .NET 3.5 Framework. In Express versions of Visual Studio you cannot specify the .NET Framework when selecting the templates."  Freddie noted that if you don't want to upgrade to a full version of VS, you could use an online sample as a template.  Freddie also provided the REST & SOAP SOE templates in the attached file.

(Also relevant:  How do I change the targeted .NET 4.0 Framework to version 3.5 in an existing VS 2010 Express projec...@)

Attachments
Version history
Last update:
‎08-13-2014 11:51 AM
Updated by:
Contributors