Select to view content in your preferred language

Zoom in on features Arcmap 10.5

11-09-2022 09:05 AM
PatrikDueck
New Contributor

Hi. At work my colleagues have 2 different versions of Arcmap 10.5 and 10.6. I am on a machine with Arcgis Pro 3.0 and we all have a shared folder with different geodatabases.  Now we are experiencing the following: If I update features in Arcgis Pro, and my colleagues want to work on the same feature in ArcMap 10.5 or 10.6 afterwords and zoom in on the features they dissapear ones the layer exceeds the view window.

Is there someone who could provide with a solution to this?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TroyBum72
Occasional Contributor

is there a defined extent, clip applied, or other reason that was applied to the "existing" features, but you are adding a feature outside of that?  Is the feature available in the attribute table just not visible in the map?  Can you use the zoom to it, proper location, by using the attribute table?  Perhaps try changing symbol, or putting that feature in a different class of symbol just to see if it shows up?  Not knowing your full setup, I think the first step is to validate Pro is even recognizing it.  Simple question (sometimes we forget simple) - did you save the feature?  And can you do the reverse - add it in Pro and see it just fine in ArcMap?

0 Kudos