online account

Jump to solution
03-20-2021 04:25 AM
MohamadJouni
New Contributor III

when I try to open "some" of downloaded map from  Living Atlas to my ArcMap 10.8 they ask me to sign in and when I doing that appear this error message below

is that because I have free account and I must to pay to get this map ?

Capture.PNG

MohamadJouni_0-1616239202176.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Much of the content found in the Living Atlas is available publicly, with no restrictions. Other content is not publicly available by default, and falls into two categories:

Subscriber content is the collection of layers published by Esri that requires an organizational subscription account to access. These are layers such as Landsat 8 imagery, NAIP imagery, landscape analysis layers, and historical maps. Subscriber content is provided as part of your organizational subscription and does not consume any credits.

Premium content is a type of subscriber content. It’s the collection of layers published by Esri that requires an organizational account to access, and also consumes credits. These are layers such as demographic and lifestyle layers.

Use Living Atlas subscriber content in public maps and apps 

Think Location

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Much of the content found in the Living Atlas is available publicly, with no restrictions. Other content is not publicly available by default, and falls into two categories:

Subscriber content is the collection of layers published by Esri that requires an organizational subscription account to access. These are layers such as Landsat 8 imagery, NAIP imagery, landscape analysis layers, and historical maps. Subscriber content is provided as part of your organizational subscription and does not consume any credits.

Premium content is a type of subscriber content. It’s the collection of layers published by Esri that requires an organizational account to access, and also consumes credits. These are layers such as demographic and lifestyle layers.

Use Living Atlas subscriber content in public maps and apps 

Think Location