Offline maps and traditional versioned data

Jump to solution
06-18-2020 11:07 AM
JimLugosi
New Contributor III

Hi folks, I am trying to follow a workflow from the following location: Offline maps and traditional versioned data—Documentation | Documentation for ArcGIS Enterprise 

The problem I am having is related to the feature access settings within the Service Editor.  I am using ArcMap 10.7 and the data within my ArcMap session is from our Enterprise Geodatabase and has been versioned.  I am using the default version of the data for my test.  

According to the documentation I should be able to click the "Advanced Options" to display Feature Service Advanced Options.  However, there is no button.  Why is the function not available?  Am I missing something?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JimLugosi
New Contributor III

Well, I solved my own problem.  I do like this forum when searching for issues, however, I never get any responses to my questions.  Can't figure out why.  Am I missing something?  Am I posting to the wrong locations?  Whatever.  I have other resources.

So, documentation is not that great.  When publishing the feature service you need to publish to an ArcGIS Server, not AGOL.  This will provide you with a more robust dialog for publishing options, including the elusive "Advanced Options".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JimLugosi
New Contributor III

Well, I solved my own problem.  I do like this forum when searching for issues, however, I never get any responses to my questions.  Can't figure out why.  Am I missing something?  Am I posting to the wrong locations?  Whatever.  I have other resources.

So, documentation is not that great.  When publishing the feature service you need to publish to an ArcGIS Server, not AGOL.  This will provide you with a more robust dialog for publishing options, including the elusive "Advanced Options".

0 Kudos