I could not find my Authorization Number for purchased Arcgis Desktop Single Use

Jump to solution
04-18-2021 05:31 AM
Labels (1)
MuazMohamed
New Contributor II

I Purchased Arcgis 10.8.1 Single Use license and install Arcgis Pro 2.7 and authorized it and it run perfect but the Arcgis Desktop : I could not find my Authorization Number for purchased Arcgis Desktop Single Use to complete authorization process

and no replay from MyEsri Ask a Question

Need help please

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

open a ticket with Tech Support. the authorization number should have been emailed to you or to whomever the email account was that set up the purchase.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The keycodes of ArcGIS Pro (although complementary) is separate from the keycodes of ArcGIS Desktop 10.8.x. I suggest you contact your Esri distributor for ArcGIS Pro's keycodes.

In case you have purchased ArcGIS for Personal Use, ArcGIS Pro will be licensed through ArcGIS Online (Named User).

Think Location
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

Obtaining software authorization numbers

If needed, your account's primary maintenance contact can obtain authorization numbers from MyEsri. After signing in with your Esri Account, click My Organizations > Licensing > View Authorizations. Click a product name to obtain its authorization number.

RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

open a ticket with Tech Support. the authorization number should have been emailed to you or to whomever the email account was that set up the purchase.  

MuazMohamed
New Contributor II

Thanks to all, Esri send the code

0 Kudos