ArcGIS desktop 10.8 version download Link

Jump to solution
02-23-2022 11:18 AM
MohamedHareed
New Contributor

Hi everyone, can anyone help me with the link to download ArcGIS desktop 10.8 version. I am studying GIS specialization courses. Last week, my laptop get crashed and I lost everything. I tried to download software again following the instructions in the GIS fundemental course, but all in vain. I have the license file and only want ArcGIS desktop 10.8 version.  

Thank you 

Mohamed. 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you purchased the license, you should have an access to My Esri where you download the ArcMap installation setup.

If you received the license from your institute, please connect with the administrator to get the installation setup.

Think Location

View solution in original post

curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The correct link is http://my.esri.com

But Jayanta is correct, for most institutions, even if you are connected to that myesri organization, only selected individuals have download access, most large institutions provide a local network or cloud download.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JerryBartz
Occasional Contributor

Hi Mohamed,

I am a GIS administrator at a college.

Your course GIS administrator can provide you with a link to the software. You may also need another license for the new install.

0 Kudos
MohamedHareed
New Contributor
Hi everyone, can anyone help me with the link to download ArcGIS desktop 10.8 version. I am studying GIS specialization courses. Last week, my laptop get crashed and I lost everything. I tried to download the software again following the instructions in the GIS fundamentals course, but all in vain. I have the license file and only want the ArcGIS desktop 10.8 version.
0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you purchased the license, you should have an access to My Esri where you download the ArcMap installation setup.

If you received the license from your institute, please connect with the administrator to get the installation setup.

Think Location
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The correct link is http://my.esri.com

But Jayanta is correct, for most institutions, even if you are connected to that myesri organization, only selected individuals have download access, most large institutions provide a local network or cloud download.