Workforce Issues - missing Assest Layer

11-15-2020 11:27 PM
AdministradorData_Gis
New Contributor II

Hi, 

I have had problems with the new workforce update, I cannot use it since when trying to access the project, it tells me that it cannot be opened, and also that the assignment layer is missing from the map.

information:

- we create the assignments using forms survey123.

- To complete all the important information of the job request, I have created several fields in the project assignment layer, which are completed with the form.

-Also, a new table has been created and it has been related to the allocation layer, through API Rest, a clean process, without affecting the integrity of the layer.

-In workforce online everything works correctly, the integrations with the worker and controller maps

-in classic workforce project followed the same process, and there was no problem.

I appreciate all the help provided, this has been a real headache, 
attached capture of the phone

thanks, Jeffry J.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DavidForbuss1
Occasional Contributor III

Having the same issue. Any idea how to fix this?

0 Kudos
DaveBodak
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dave,

Check my response to Jeff just above this.

Hope it helps!

0 Kudos
DaveBodak
Occasional Contributor

Hi Jeff,

I was having this problem just this morning. I fixed it by going into my content and finding the feature layer that your assignments are saved in and make sure "Sync" is enabled in your settings.

Go to your folders on the left side of your screen in "my content", find your Work Force folder (Usually the Work Force projects name with "Dispatch" after it), and select your hosted feature layer, there was only one option here for me. Next, go to "settings", scroll down and check "Enable Sync".

DaveBodak_0-1645208016841.png

This fixed the problem for me and it was the only setting I changed, I can now load it on my mobile device.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos