Select to view content in your preferred language

Workforce Dispatch Map

07-30-2019 02:28 PM
HenryRice
New Contributor II

I configured my dispatch map to be searchable by various layers.  I can see each of the 4 layers properly configured when viewing the map details > Settings > Web Map Settings. I set it up to search 4 layers by a ProjectID attribute using the CONTAINS operator.  I have saved the settings.  When I open the Workforce project and try to create an assignment, I click the link to search the map and the search bar opens.  However, the option to search my layers is not there.  Normally in a web map when the search by layer functionality is configured, the search box has a dropdown beside it so you can select the layer you want to search.  Regardless, I tried putting putting in my search string and no results are found.  Why isn't the dispatch map honoring my search settings?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Henry,

I apologize for any issues you're having with Search in Workforce.  I just tried testing out a Search by Layer with the Contains operator and confirmed that Workforce is returning the results.

Can you confirm that you are hitting enter/return to initiate the search?  Search in Workforce has not been updated to work the same way as it does in ArcGIS Online - that is under consideration for one of our next few releases.

Craig

0 Kudos
HenryRice
New Contributor II

Thank you Craig.  The mistake was on my end.  I had set up the layer searches on the wrong attribute.  I corrected it and the functionality works as it should.

0 Kudos