Select to view content in your preferred language

Migrate Workforce Assignments from AGOL to Enterprise

08-22-2023 05:53 PM
AndyGeo
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am in the middle of migrating from AGOL to Enterprise 11.1. I am trying to migrate all the assignments from the AGOL workforce project (v2) to a new Enterprise workforce project. I have been able to copy the assignments data over but not the attachments/photos.  I've tried using the Attachment tools to export attachments, create match table, and add attachments but can't seem to get it to work. I just get an error that it failed to run. The issue I see is that the attachments don't have a file name that I can use since they were related to the GlobalID from AGOL.

Another option: I was able to download the AGOL WF FL with attachments and publish it to the Portal. Is there a way to replace the default WF FL with this new published FL that has the attachments already? I know I would need to update the table, relation classes and joins for Assignment Types, Dispatchers, and Workers.

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndyMinor2
New Contributor III

To provide an update to anyone else that may be trying this same thing.

I had to manually change the assignmenttype globalid in the data copied from AGOL to Portal to match the new globalid set by workforce when the project was created in Portal. You will also have to do this with dispatcher and worker id. It is a little time consuming, but not difficult, just select and calculate. 

The only issue I still have to figure out is how to add the attachments back to the assignments. I've tried to run through the Attachment tools - Generate Match Table/Add Attachments, but haven't had any luck.   If anyone had any ideas, please let me know.

0 Kudos