Select to view content in your preferred language

Labels not showing up on layer in Workforce iOS app

02-03-2020 01:20 PM
Brian_Laws
Occasional Contributor

We have a project in Workforce that we are using for our Bulk Refuse Collection.  When I set it up originally I had included a parcel layer that came from our ArcGIS Server that would label the street address inside the parcel when zoomed in really close in the Workforce app on the iPad.  This was the only layer that came from our server and would cause our worker to be prompted a second time for credentials when he initially opened the project because it sees that layer as secure.  So, trying to make life easier for our field crew, I decided to replace it with a similar layer that would be an ArcGIS Online hosted feature service.  So I replaced it in both the Dispatcher & Worker maps on the Workforce website project settings page and configured the labels on the layer in the web map setups and it seemed to work as expected there and saved each web map.  When I open the project and it uses the Dispatcher map, the labels show up as expected there too.  But, when I open the Worker map in the application and zoom in, the labels do not appear.  In looking in the help for Workforce I see it mentioned that you can save the labels in the web map and on the layers as well.  So I went ahead and saved it on both and the labels are still not showing up in the application.

Any help on things I could try would be appreciated, I couldn't find much in any of the searches that I've tried.  Worst comes to worse I can go back to my layer that comes from our Server.

0 Kudos
0 Replies