Dispatch Webpage not displaying Workers

Jump to solution
12-14-2016 06:06 PM
JakeMatthys
Occasional Contributor II

I have noticed an issue with the Dispatch webpage today.  It is unable to display workers when clicking on the workers tab at the bottom of the control.  We have workers loaded into our project and they were able to complete receive and complete work today using the worker app, but from the dispatch web page, we could not see any workers and the work could not be displayed by worker.  Did a change happen to the webpage?  Could this be a data issue on our end, even through the Worker App seems to be working fine?

Thanks,

- Jake

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jake,

We've gotten similar reports like this from other users; the cause of this is usually when a named user is in the project that no longer exists.  Reasons for this include:

1. Removing the named user from the organization
  2. Mis-spelled named user in the Workers feature service

I'm guessing it's the first issue.  One easy way to test this is to look at the Users tab in the Configuration page and see if there are any empy/blank badges.

We are working on a fix for this for our 1.2 release.

Craig

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jake,

We've gotten similar reports like this from other users; the cause of this is usually when a named user is in the project that no longer exists.  Reasons for this include:

1. Removing the named user from the organization
  2. Mis-spelled named user in the Workers feature service

I'm guessing it's the first issue.  One easy way to test this is to look at the Users tab in the Configuration page and see if there are any empy/blank badges.

We are working on a fix for this for our 1.2 release.

Craig

JakeMatthys
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks Craig... That was our issue.

- Jake

0 Kudos