Workflow Manager Diagram not showing

12-27-2022 08:58 PM
SU00861536
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are using ArcGIS  Enterprise10.9.1 with ArcGIS Pro 2.9.5, facing the issue created workflow diagrams is not showing but in job templates its showing.

I am not able to modify the diagrams bcoz its not showing in diagram tab.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RussellH
Esri Contributor

Hi SU00861536,

It seems that we are accessing the Workflow Manager web application and attempting to Edit the previously created Workflow Diagrams that have a corresponding Job Template.  Here are some procedures we can try:

• Try to access the Workflow Manager application and Diagram in a different browser
  • Access the item with a user who has elevated permissions
  • Duplicate the item and determine if the copy is now accessible then assign the previous Job Template to the newly Copied Workflow Diagram
  • Restart the ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Workflow Manager Server Windows services simultaneously by Restarting the ArcGIS Server Windows service and selecting 'Yes' to restart other services for the corresponding ArcGIS Workflow Manager Server on the Server machine

-Russell

0 Kudos
SU00861536
New Contributor III

Hi @JFarmer@RussellH 

This is very serious issue in ArcGIS Workflow Manager (10.9.1), suddenly workflow diagrams disappear and not able to edit disappeared diagrams.

we can not go in production environment with this bug, raised the issue to ESRI Support Team but still not received any response.  

0 Kudos
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

Hi @SU00861536 

We're aware of your case with Tech Support on this issue that was created on March 12th. and my understanding is that they are actively working on this issue. We'll also be available to them to assist as needed. 

I understand this is an important issue to get resolved and we'll get it sorted. Thanks for your patience here!

Jonathan

0 Kudos
SU00861536
New Contributor III

Thanks.

Once it resolved, please let us know.

0 Kudos
JFarmer
Esri Contributor

Hi @SU00861536 

My understanding is that a bug was logged here and your Technical Account Manager is working with you all on a workaround. We are also working on patching this issue on our side as well, though there isn't a set timeline for that at this point.

Jonathan