Why is my Info Summary Widget for Web AppBuilder Developers Edition not loading any data?

05-24-2018 09:41 AM
KevinChristy1
Occasional Contributor

Good day!

I am using ArcGIS Web AppBuilder Developers Edition 2.8 and am trying to use the Info Summary Widget but when I configure it and try to use the widget, I just get a loading visual and nothing happens. I have left it to load for over an hour to see if it may have been my data size, but no dice.

Things to consider:

The data I am using is a feature service through my ArcGIS Enterprise Portal. The data is a view from a SQL server table and continuously updates.

I click "add layer", choose my feature service, give it a label, and don't touch the display options or actions.

I have tried many combinations as well. This includes changing the display options, and trying the myriad of features below.

There are usually around 1000 to 1100 records at a time in the view.

I changed the panel settings under the display options to my desired fields.

After all of this, I have had no success. I read a post on here about a similar (I think) issue a couple years ago where the widget did not like the fact that the data was queried, so I removed all queries and brought the data back in. Still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: I am using the dashboard theme. When I tested the widget with other themes, it worked as it should. So I am assuming at this point that info summary is not supported with the dashboard theme. (Portal for ArcGIS 10.5.1)

1 Reply
JonathanSkloven-Gill
New Contributor III

This just started to happen to my own app using the online version. It had worked up until today, after I had updated some data and added new fields.

0 Kudos