Where is the identify or pop-up function?

Jump to solution
04-27-2015 01:52 PM
JoshWhite
Regular Contributor III

I was testing out the possibility of use the Web App Builder but am really frustrated it before I even deployed it.  I can't figure out how to get popups or some sort of Identify function to work.  The attribute widget doesn't function properly.  The only thing I can get it to is list the records within the visible extent which isn't terribly useful for what I am wanting.  I also tried a query and it says it fails every time even though it shows the number of records that satisfy the query. 

Josh White, AICP
Principal Planner

City of Arkansas City
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Josh,

The layers need to have a popup configured in the Arcgis Online map that you are using.

All the configurations from AGOL should carry over to AppBuilder. After they are configured you should be able to select a feature and get a resulting popup.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Josh,

The layers need to have a popup configured in the Arcgis Online map that you are using.

All the configurations from AGOL should carry over to AppBuilder. After they are configured you should be able to select a feature and get a resulting popup.

JoshWhite
Regular Contributor III

You are right, I accidentally created two apps, one where I did the pop up setup and one where I didn't.  I removed the offending app and set up the popups and now that works.  Still don't know what the query issue is though.

Josh White, AICP
Principal Planner

City of Arkansas City
0 Kudos