Web Appbuilder - Map Feature Selection Not Linked to Attribute Table

Jump to solution
10-07-2014 07:14 AM
DanAllen
Occasional Contributor III

I have a parcel layer in the web appbuilder with the attribute table widget enabled.  If I click on a record in the attribute table, it will center the map and select the parcel geometry on the map.  However, if I click on a parcel on the map first, it won't necessarily select and zoom to the corresponding record in the attribute table, unless it is one of the 25 or so records loaded in the attribute table at the time.

Is this just an unsupported feature at this time?  Does anyone know it this attribute table widget functionality will be expanded at the next release?

Thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Dan,

This is expected behavior for the current release, the feature of highlight feature in the attribute table which is clicked on the map is not supported currently. We are working on this and may introduce this feature in the future version of WAB, thanks.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Dan,

This is expected behavior for the current release, the feature of highlight feature in the attribute table which is clicked on the map is not supported currently. We are working on this and may introduce this feature in the future version of WAB, thanks.

DanAllen
Occasional Contributor III

Thank you for your answer

0 Kudos
AliciaCarnell_Wiltz
New Contributor III

Did this ever get added to Web Appbuilder?

0 Kudos