web appbuilder bookmark widget

Jump to solution
10-10-2017 08:05 AM
CynthiaKozma
Occasional Contributor II

I am creating a web application using the Web AppBuilder Developer Edition 2.5.  I noticed that the Bookmark Widget in the developer edition is different from the one in the ArcGIS Online version.  There is a less customization properties for the developer.  I am using the Bookmark to create Areas of Interest within our county and really would like to have just a list of these areas in the bookmark.  The only option in the developer is thumbnails.  The Enhanced Bookmark widget is more than we need as well.  Is there a way to download the bookmark widget that is available online? --- that is exactly what we need.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Cynthia,

The WAB version on AGOL is Version 2.6 and WAB Dev is still 2.5. After a new version of AGOL WAB is released then the WAB Dev will have that new release a few weeks following. So if you can wait a week or two more then you can have that same version in WAB Dev. Short of that you can download the WAB 2.6 version of your app from AGOL and get the bookmark widget from that and add it to your DEPLOYED version of your WAB Dev App. But you can not add the 2.6 version to your stemApp folder in your WAB Dev.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Cynthia,

The WAB version on AGOL is Version 2.6 and WAB Dev is still 2.5. After a new version of AGOL WAB is released then the WAB Dev will have that new release a few weeks following. So if you can wait a week or two more then you can have that same version in WAB Dev. Short of that you can download the WAB 2.6 version of your app from AGOL and get the bookmark widget from that and add it to your DEPLOYED version of your WAB Dev App. But you can not add the 2.6 version to your stemApp folder in your WAB Dev.

CynthiaKozma
Occasional Contributor II

Thank you so much, Robert.  I think that I will just wait, so that everything is kept in the same version.

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Don't forget to mark this question as answered.

0 Kudos