Web AppBuilder Batch Attribute Editor Widget Not Working

08-22-2023 01:29 PM
Jmullen
New Contributor

I'm running into an issue while trying to use the batch editor widget within Web AppBuilder on AGOL. This web app only has one hosted feature layer which is selectable by the regular edit widget but the batch editor will not work. Edits through the single editor push through to the HFL. I've tried recreating the web app but the issue persists. The batch editor only has one field with editing enabled. I've tried performing a query prior to the selection and that also didn't work.

Our organization has multiple web apps built with batch editor working on very similar HFLs (see layer details below) and they are still operating as expected despite the issue on this app. Console responds to the batch editor being launched but no additional caches after trying to select points.

Screenshot of single editor working:

JohnMullen_iowadnr_3-1692734891731.png

Screenshots of batch editor settings:

JohnMullen_iowadnr_0-1692734669350.png

JohnMullen_iowadnr_1-1692734689775.png

JohnMullen_iowadnr_2-1692734711390.png

Info regarding the HFL: Has two view layers, public editing enabled, data populated via Survey123, contains image attachments, and has under 3,600 points. 

Let me know if additional information would be useful. Thank you in advance!

1 Reply
AlixVezina
Esri Regular Contributor

@Jmullen , please are you able to share the problematic layer since it has public editing enabled so we can take a look? Thank you!

0 Kudos