Web app builder - related tables errrors

04-30-2015 03:25 PM
StanMcShinsky
Occasional Contributor III

I created a fresh map on WAB Dev 1.1 and I added a map service that I configured in AGOL that has a related table with it. It works as expected but for one minor issue. When I click on a point and the popup appears I get the link at the bottom to see related records. The problem is when I click on the link before opening the attribute table first. I get errors in the console (see attachment) that correspond to getting related records. And there is no tab in the attribute table for the related records until i click the link again and then it works fine. When I open the attribute table first then click the link to get the related records then I get no error. It almost looks like it is trying to fetch the related records before the attribute table widget it created.

Thanks for any help

-Stan

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Stan,

I ran into this issue when using the Attribute Table Widget in my eSearch. I found that they have a bug that the table has to be open first in most instances. You should report this bug.

deleted-user-YYhuCJuuEn9L
New Contributor III

I've run into this too.

ZeZhengLi
Esri Contributor

Stan,

I use this service:Fields - Petroleum/KSPetro​ to test the issue you mentioned ,but I can't reproduce it.

Could you share me the service you used?

0 Kudos
StanMcShinsky
Occasional Contributor III

ZeZheng Li

I am not sure that is the same thing. I can not share my map service right now. Basically what I have is a mxd that has address points and two related tables in the map document. I then created that map service on my arcgis server 10.2.1. I then created an item in AGOL that references my map service. I then add that item to my AGOL map and use that in WAB. in my table of contents in WAB and AGOL I get the address feature class as well as my two tables. Does this help?

-Stan

0 Kudos