WAP 2.0, deployment console error

Jump to solution
05-16-2016 01:05 AM
IbrahimMohammed_Ahmed
New Contributor III

i get this error each time i upload a web app builder ( developer's edition ) to my server and the console keeps logging  ( waiting for api loaded ). the app works fine on my local machine, and my hosting is a shared hosting.
Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IbrahimMohammed_Ahmed
New Contributor III

solution came by replacing the 3 files:  init.js env.js simpleloader.js  by taking them from a source code for an app which has been built via the online web app builder... and i don't have any idea what is the difference or why but it worked !!!.

i spent the whole night stuck in this, so maybe it's a bug and the developers can fix or anyone else get to the same problem and this would be helpful for him.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
IbrahimMohammed_Ahmed
New Contributor III

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
IbrahimMohammed_Ahmed
New Contributor III

solution came by replacing the 3 files:  init.js env.js simpleloader.js  by taking them from a source code for an app which has been built via the online web app builder... and i don't have any idea what is the difference or why but it worked !!!.

i spent the whole night stuck in this, so maybe it's a bug and the developers can fix or anyone else get to the same problem and this would be helpful for him.

0 Kudos