WAB Smart Editor - did the Dec 5th AGOL update break attribute data entry tabbing functionality?

Jump to solution
12-18-2018 08:46 AM
BrianFausel
Occasional Contributor III

We use the Smart Editor widget in our Web AppBuilder apps and when editing the attributes the "tab" function recently stopped working. I'm referring to the standard data entry functionality where you can use the "tab" key to move to the next line between attributes.

This was working at some point in the past but is now broken. When you tab it highlights the template box instead of the next line. Our users think it stopped working around the last AGOL update on Dec. 5th. We are using the hosted WAB on AGOL, not the Enterprise or Developer version.

The "tab" functionality still works in the standard Editor widget, but we like the added functionality in the Smart Editor and hope it will be fixed.

10 Replies
BrianFausel
Occasional Contributor III

The status of BUG-000118826 has been changed to "Implemented" in the My Esri portal. The ArcGIS Online version where fixed is 7.3. I assume this means the fix will show up in the next update of ArcGIS Online, which appears to be scheduled for October 1. Hopefully the update will also make its way into the next ArcGIS Enterprise update as well!

0 Kudos