WAB returns a 404 jimu.js/css/fonts/feature_actions.woff not found

Jump to solution
11-02-2016 03:07 PM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi All -  I keep getting a 404 on the feature_actions.woff file in my dev and production WABs.  The file is in place in both dev and deployed environments.   Does anyone know where in the jimu or elswhere I can look to modify a path or such?

Thanks,

David

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

David,

You have to add the .woff mime type to your web server. Just do a quick Google for that. At the same time you should add .svg as well.

View solution in original post

8 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

David,

You have to add the .woff mime type to your web server. Just do a quick Google for that. At the same time you should add .svg as well.

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Oh cool, yes that would be it.  I'll post back the mime type for woff - .svg is an image/svg+xml

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

mime type for .woff (Web Open Font Format) is: application/font-woff

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Sorry Robert I fat-fingered the Mark Correct action . . . 

0 Kudos
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Rebecca, how were you able to change the Mark Correct?  

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

David,

As the OP you should have the ability to click the correct answer link on any reply you choose but you can only do this when you have opened the thread. You can not see the correct answer links from inside your inbox.

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

And to add to Robert's note, I was able to just click "Correct answer" on the other response.   I am a moderator for this group so was able to do that, that is, not everyone can change it, just the original poster and moderators. 

Sorry, I just went a head and did it based on your comment, and should have mentioned it to you (but, as the OP, you did get notified automatically).

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

That's totally correct, thanks for the assist!

0 Kudos