WAB menu disabled

Jump to solution
03-08-2022 04:01 AM
Sil_
by
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to make a new web app using web appbuilder but this is what I see when I go to Create app -> Web App Builder from my contents page:

Sil__0-1646739206742.png

The left side is completely locked and I cannot change the theme/layout, add a map or configure widgets. There is no content in the web app since I started it from scratch so I don't know what item it is referring to.

This same thing happened to me some years ago and it turned out that the problem was that I had configured a shared theme for my organization. This has not happened this time, the shared theme is the agol default.

If I try to make a web app via the share window in map viewer classic it looks okay for a little bit until a site refresh makes it look like this:

Sil__2-1646739618706.png

All the widgets are hidden and the frame is just white.

If I open any of my web apps in edit mode the menu on the left is locked (like in the first screenshot) and I cannot edit anything. 

I have tried clearing my browser cache, using a different browser, using another computer and restarting the computer.

Thanks in advance for any tips or pointers.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Sil_
by
New Contributor III

I think the cause was changed settings in my company's safety settings and I have fewer problems now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BryndaHatch
Esri Contributor

just curious, have you tried launching web app builder from the item details page of the web map?

BryndaHatch_0-1647448616783.png

0 Kudos
Sil_
by
New Contributor III

Yes, the same thing happened then too, but thanks for the checkup. (I think I found the solution and have updated the case.)

0 Kudos
Sil_
by
New Contributor III

I think the cause was changed settings in my company's safety settings and I have fewer problems now.

0 Kudos