WAB Filter Widget Match All or Any option not saving?

08-22-2019 01:00 PM
Claire_Peterson
Occasional Contributor

I've recently encountered an issue with the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Filter widget not saving when I change "Display features in the layer that match all of the following expressions" to "Display features in the layer that match any of the following expressions".

I can change this option and navigate through the different layers to add additional expressions but when I click OK, exit and open the widget back up, that drop down reverts back to "all of the following" for every layer.

I seem to be able to change (and save) the drop down that is located under the "+New filter" though.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Claire_Peterson
Occasional Contributor

Does anyone have a solution to this or am I missing something in the settings? When I open the Filter widget and change the dropdown under Expressions to "Display features in the layer that match any of the following expressions" then hit ok - it does not save. I switch to another filter and go back to the one I updated and it reverts back to "Display features in the layer that match all of the following expressions" ? The filters do not work unless all the expressions are filled in.

0 Kudos
ScottPage
New Contributor III

I have this same issue. I am not sure what the answer is, but if you figure it out, please share.

0 Kudos
Claire_Peterson
Occasional Contributor

So far, I have not found a solution to this issue, if I do find one I will certainly share.

For the time being, I ended up removing the Filter widget and decided to use the Group Filter widget instead.

0 Kudos