WAB Error on startup in init.js

Jump to solution
08-24-2016 01:01 PM
LeonS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I have an app I developed with WAB 2.1 developer edition.  When the app starts up it throws a couple of errors (found using Firebug).  

Anyone run into this or something similar?

Thanks,

Leon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Leon,

The first error I have not seen on my end . But the second is likely because you do not have the woff mime type added to your web server.

Set mime types for web fonts in IIS » Coding Still 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Leon,

The first error I have not seen on my end . But the second is likely because you do not have the woff mime type added to your web server.

Set mime types for web fonts in IIS » Coding Still 

LeonS
by

Thanks, Robert.  

Your suggestion for adding the mime type to the web server fixed that particular issue.  Still working on the first.

Leon

0 Kudos
LeonS
by

First error resolved -

It seems I had an item in my AGOL account as part of one my basemaps that was not shared publicly.  The AGOL item is just a reference to a service hosted on my ArcGIS server, so the data actually showed up in the map.

LeoLadefian5
Occasional Contributor II

I'm getting a similar error, int.js.182, you do not have permission to access this resource, it's kinda driving me crazy since I think everything is shared publicly.

0 Kudos
LeonS
by

I had some help from Esri support to find the issue.  I was able to see the service that was causing the error using the Network tab under the Chrome Developer Tools.  Firefox has a similar set of tools, if you prefer that browser.

0 Kudos