WAB Developer Edition Query widget filter custom icons disappears?

Jump to solution
09-08-2017 07:07 AM
James_001
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I was trying to add custom icons (.png 64*64) in Query widget in WAB developer edition. I have to add every time, after some time they disappear frequently.  I don't know what is wrong with them. Is it a bug or something else. In the developer tool, I got the error  "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) icon_1.png". I have added a screen shot for more detail.

Regards,

Irfan Afsar

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
James_001

Robert,

Thanks for the help! I have discussed the ESRI tech, he figure out it is a bug which he reproduced on his end too.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ifran,

The Query widgets icons are stored in the apps configs/Query folder. Are you saying that they are somehow getting deleted?

0 Kudos
James_001

Thanks, Robert,

Yes in app configs/Query folder. Right now I moved my icons to that query folder,  let see how long they will stay.

0 Kudos
James_001

Robert,

In app configs/Query folder icons were created with the numbers icon_1, icon_2, etc. When I try to refresh my app they deleted by self.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

What exactly do you mean by refresh your app?

0 Kudos
James_001

When I try to reload the page in the browser.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ifran,

That behavior is very strange. The icon should be saved to the config/query folder automatically when using the query widget settings page and then once the app is saved and exported the custom icons should not be getting deleted by anything.

0 Kudos
James_001

Hi Robert,

Still, it is the same behavior of all the icons in Query widget. I added couple times today. They disappear every time.

I will really appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Irfan

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Irfan,

I am not able to reproduce what you are seeing so I can not help in your situation.

0 Kudos
James_001

Robert,

Thanks for the help! I have discussed the ESRI tech, he figure out it is a bug which he reproduced on his end too.

0 Kudos