Regular Contributor

Application works fine on iPhone but on the iPad I get:

json parse error unrecognized token '<'

any suggestions

0 Kudos
19 Replies
DanielMunoz
Regular Contributor

Hi all! Well, just finished my first WAB app. It works on the desktop but I still have a problem with mobile devices, this time I get no errors just hangs, on the desktop chrome developer tools give the below report, could that cause the problem on the mobile devices? Any help is appreciated

app url: https://gis.orangecountygov.com/wabparcels/

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Daniel,

You have not added *.woff and *.woff2 mime type to your web server:

Set mime types for web fonts in IIS » Coding Still 

DanielMunoz
Regular Contributor

Thank you Robert! I followed the instructions and the site now runs on mobile devices, could you let me know which widget needs those fonts, I would like to add it to my notes. Daniel

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

The LayerList widget is one I can think of off hand. The whole apps popup is another.

DanielMunoz
Regular Contributor

Thanks again

0 Kudos
DanielMunoz
Regular Contributor

OK. Now my mobile app is fully operational but my desktop app is missing the splash screen, any suggestions?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Daniel,

Did you configure the Splash Widget to allow "Option for user to disable splash screen on application startup."

0 Kudos
DanielMunoz
Regular Contributor

This is the way it is

splash screen configuration

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Daniel,

Because you do not have "Always show this splash screen every time the app launches" means that once the user confirms on that machine the splash will not show again.

DanielMunoz
Regular Contributor

Robert. Thank you for all your help, I think I understand the settings better, a bit different from flash. Daniel

0 Kudos