Update WAB Developer Edition to ArcGIS Online release

Jump to solution
07-29-2015 04:14 PM
JosephMootz1
Occasional Contributor

Are there plans to update the web App Builder developer edition to include the new features of the recent ArcGIS Online release, including the new themes and search widget updates? If so, when can we expect the updates?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

The next version of Web App Builder Developer edition (v1.2) is due out in early August, based on information from the user conference.  I'll be updating Web AppBuilder Developer Edition - Customization Resource List when I see it release, as I'm sure others will announce it too. If you look at the top in the updates, I've linked to a few of the items that are known to be included, and I believe most of whats listed for the onloine What’s Coming in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS in the ArcGIS Online July update | ArcGIS Blog  is planned to be included.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

The next version of Web App Builder Developer edition (v1.2) is due out in early August, based on information from the user conference.  I'll be updating Web AppBuilder Developer Edition - Customization Resource List when I see it release, as I'm sure others will announce it too. If you look at the top in the updates, I've linked to a few of the items that are known to be included, and I believe most of whats listed for the onloine What’s Coming in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS in the ArcGIS Online July update | ArcGIS Blog  is planned to be included.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Version 1.2 of the Web AppBuilder developer's edition is now available for download

Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers

0 Kudos