unable to retrieve an App ID

02-27-2016 02:08 PM
FatmaŞenol
Occasional Contributor II

Hello,

I'm trying to setup Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS  (Developer Edition). I need to provide

the App ID and followed the steps explained in

Get started—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers

Unfortunately, I got error message saying:

Unable to load

http://iyte.maps.argis.com/sharing/rest/content/users/IYTE-ARCHITECTURE/addItem status: 0

Could you please kindly let me know the reason of this message ? Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Omur,

What type of account do you have and what is your permission level for that account?

0 Kudos
FatmaŞenol

Robert,

Thank you for your reply. We have ArcGIS Online Organizational Account as a part of academic site license. My permission level is administrator. Thank you.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Omur,

I have not run into that error before. Are you able to add a new webmap or other item without error? Have you tried multiple times to add a new application item and get the same error each time?

FatmaŞenol

Robert,

Yes, I am able to add a new item such as a webmap without any problem. As for the second part of your question, I haven't tried multiple times to add a new application item  So, I have to try to add new application items to see if I keep getting the same error. I will try and let you know the result as soon as possible. Thank you.

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Two different looks at getting the appid setup

Tips and Observations for getting Web AppBuilder - Developer Edition Installed

http://www.tapasdas.com/WABv2.pdf

Sometimes there is just an issue on how you set up the app in AGOL, and it is better to start that process over.

0 Kudos
AravindStoryMaps
Esri Regular Contributor

Hey Omur,

Can you also choose the option "Application" instead of "web mapping". This will not show the URL parameter. But let's see if this lets you create an application or not. Will throw some light into what kind of application causes this error.

0 Kudos