Try it live

Jump to solution
03-29-2018 04:37 PM
KathleenWallis
Occasional Contributor II

Try it live? Is there still such a thing as a general try it live website? I wanted to test several of the widgets to see if they do what I need. A google search finds a few results with ESRI pages with a try it live link, but the link is dead. I was looking for the out of the box (non-developer edition) examples to start with 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Kathleen,

There is really not much need for a try it live site since anyone who has an AGOL account can access WAB AGOL version. If you don't have current esri maintenance then you can request a trail account. You can also test a url like this:

http://www.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?find=380%20new%20york%20street,%20redlands,%20ca  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Kathleen,

There is really not much need for a try it live site since anyone who has an AGOL account can access WAB AGOL version. If you don't have current esri maintenance then you can request a trail account. You can also test a url like this:

http://www.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?find=380%20new%20york%20street,%20redlands,%20ca  

KathleenWallis

Robert.

Thanks - the link is actually quite helpful. It lets me test some of the widgets I have not used yet like the charts, edit and processioning.
I appreciate your quick reply.

Katy 

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Kathleen,

As Robert said, if you have access to an ArcGIS Online organization and are a level 2 user - you should be able to easily create a new web map, then access Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS to explore its widget functionality. You can also access an ArcGIS Online free trail: Free Trial of Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS 

FYI, you might also be interested in seeing how other customers have used Web AppBuilder to support their business workflows: Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS Live Sites Showcase

Hope this helps,

KathleenWallis

Thanks Derek !

I will look through these. A lot of good info here.
Katy

0 Kudos