Reset Group Filter Widget

11-23-2018 05:21 AM
AndersOlsson
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am working with Group Filter Widget and I dont know if I understand it correct.

Once I have implementet the question I cant "undo it"? I thought the Reset button is supose do do just that, be it dont work for me. 

I am using Portal 10.6.1 And Google Chrome

Anders

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
16 Replies
DerekPhyn
Occasional Contributor

I am still finding this Reset button issue persists in AGOL as at Dec 2020 also. Wondering if it relates this this bug that in theory was fixed back in August?

asims_pas
New Contributor

Ran into this same issue. In addition to when clicking the Reset button on the Group Filter Widget and features not being re-rendered (though were still able to be seen within the Attribute Table), I was getting the same outcome with the Filter and Query Widget AND when filtering within the Attribute Table, then removing the filter.

Realized the issue wasn't with the data, rather, it was the Arcade expressions set with the pop-up that was causing the features to not be re-rendered. So IF you have Arcade expressions set, this may be one of the reasons the Reset button isn't working.

DavidTreering1
New Contributor III

I'm running WAB 2.14 on Enterprise 10.7.1 and got this behavior.  I imported just the Group Filter from the current WAB 2.22 and it still does the same thing.

Tags (2)
SusanPollard
New Contributor III

I get the same error

SusanPollard_0-1661821393871.png

0 Kudos
DavidTreering1
New Contributor III

Updated to WAB 2.24 on Enterprise 10.9.1 and still getting the same failure.

0 Kudos
ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

Still getting this bug in AGOL...... August 2023

0 Kudos
SusanPollard
New Contributor III

This issue still persists and workaround to remove filter where filter equals  is  to use "not equals" empty and all records draw again

0 Kudos