Print Widget with Custom Layout Crashes when NearMap Imagery turned on

02-07-2021 11:58 AM
pmccord
New Contributor III

My organization has created a custom print layout for use with the Print widget in Web AppBuilder. The widget runs fine when most layers are turned 'on' on the map, but when NearMap imagery is on, the widget crashes.

Here is the error message that I get: 

error.png

I've tried a couple things to narrow down the issue. I have no issues running the out-of-the-box print widget with NearMap imagery. And when I have the Esri World Imagery turned on when using the custom print widget, the widget runs fine. It's only when using the custom print widget with NearMap imagery that it crashes.

I'm getting a 200 status code when I look at the Developer Tools, so it seems like the request was successful, but clearly something is not working. 

pmccord_0-1612727717790.png

I've been through Tech Support, but so far that hasn't yielded any solutions. Any ideas or workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

NearMap imagery can be supplied in various formats.  Which NearMap imagery format are you trying to use?

0 Kudos
pmccord
New Contributor III

We're using the imagery service link that is tied to our AGO account through Marketplace. We aren't using the WMS.

0 Kudos
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor

I have not had reason to use my org's custom print service in AGOL, but in testing your scenario I am also unable to get it to work with either NearMap MarketPlace layer or tiled API service.  A GIS vendor has built a web app for my org and both NearMap image services work with my custom print service there.

0 Kudos
pmccord
New Contributor III

After talking to the NearMap vendor, it looks like we were using the wrong NearMap service in the web map. We were given the link to the WMS service and now the Print widget is working great.

0 Kudos