Print widget printing duplicate legend items?

09-14-2018 10:36 AM
JamalWest2
Occasional Contributor

I'm looking for a solution to an issue with the print widget in WAB. I found that layers I bring in(service layers) that have grouped label items created by using unique value categories for symbology in arcmap will show duplicate labels within the WAB print legend. There fore if I grouped values 1,2,3,4,5 in a group with label "First5", in my print output file I see the label "First5" 5 different times,rather than once. Image below shows what I get returned.This happens whether I use the ESRI basic print service or my own created print services. It also happens across versions of WAB I just tried using 2.9.  It should also be noted I took a look at the webmap(json) submitted to the print task and it doesn't have duplicate legend entries for any layer. Has anybody else had this issue? Has anybody found a solution? Is this a known bug?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jamal,

If the webmap(json) submitted to the print task and it doesn't have duplicate legend entries for any layer then it is an ArcGIS Server PrintTask issue and not a WAB issue. You will need to report this to esri tech support.