Odd rendering of selected feature

03-11-2019 11:52 AM
LonSharp
Occasional Contributor II

I hope I'm posting this in the correct location...

I'm seeing an odd behavior in my Web Appbuilder applications in Portal 10.6.1.   

When clicking on a feature that has pop-ups enabled, the selection outline is off.  Way off.  Not just shifted, but inaccurately drawn (see image below: the selection should follow the red parcel boundary).   It only occurs at large scales.  When I zoom out (beyond about 1:2400), it renders the selection correctly.

This is happening for all layers with pop-ups, in all Web Appbuilder applications.  These are dynamically rendered vector layers, not cached.

As far as I know it's new behavior since we upgraded from 10.5.1.

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Lon,

That behavior is because the version of WAB that ships with Portal 10.6.1 was generalizing the geometry. This is fixed in 10.7 Portal released later this month.

LonSharp

Thanks Robert.

Hopefully, going from 10.6.1 to 10.7 will be a lot smoother than the trouble I had going from 10.5.1 to 10.6.1.

0 Kudos
ClaireGrysko
New Contributor

We are on ArcGIS 10.7 and W.A.B. 2.12 and are still experiencing the same issue. If this is indeed fixed in 10.7, is there something additional we need to account for or check to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Strange. I was suppose to be addressed in 10.7. You will need to open a support ticket then.

0 Kudos
ClaireGrysko
New Contributor

Thank you! We will do just that.

0 Kudos
RogerDunnGIS

What were you able to find out from Esri Support?  I am having the same issue, even when I set env.js.deployVersion to 2.7 (without changing any other files and folders).  See attached screen shot.

0 Kudos