Move the popup widow in WAB

Jump to solution
06-30-2015 07:22 AM
GeorgeKatsambas
Occasional Contributor III

Is there a way to change the position of the popup window, or drag it with your mouse out of the way. As it is now the popup window open where you click and you cant move it at all. I know in Flex you could move it with the mouse.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
StanMcShinsky

George,

As of right now there is not a way to move the popup. I agree that this would be very helpful. Here is a thread that talks a little about this. You may find it helpful/interesting.

How do I edit pop-up size and location?

-Stan

View solution in original post

36 Replies
StanMcShinsky

George,

As of right now there is not a way to move the popup. I agree that this would be very helpful. Here is a thread that talks a little about this. You may find it helpful/interesting.

How do I edit pop-up size and location?

-Stan

NathanielRoth
New Contributor III

Just checking in... Has the recent release changed our ability to modify the defaults on popup window placement? I'm not concerned about size in this case, more about being able to back the popup off from the highlighted feature a bit.

BrandonKeinath1

An excellent question.  I don't know the answer but it is possible to change the pop-up size if you're curious.

NathanielRoth
New Contributor III

Thank, but I'm comfortable with the default behavior for the popup size (and that's relatively easy to change once you find the settings). I'd just like to change the distance from the clicked point from 16pixels to ~40-60pixels. Having over written the default selection highlight, I'd actually be happy to turn off the leader too.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

It looks like the first one you listed is a duplicate and should be merged with the second link. That one s under consideration ..yea ...

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agreed.

DannyGray
New Contributor

Andrea,

Did you ever come across a solution for this issue?

Josie

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Josie!

No, I didn't. Built-in functionality is not good for WAB. As per usual, it seems like Esri didn't think of obvious functions the average user would want.

0 Kudos