Map layers will not load in a web application

01-30-2017 01:58 AM
deborahrhodes
New Contributor II

I have created a web application using ArcGIS online (web app builder) and have shared it within my organisation for other people to view the map. One user seems to be having problems viewing the map, he gets a message listing all the layers on the map and saying they cannot be added to the map. He is using Chrome and other people are able to view the map without any problems. The map is basically a boundary viewer with lots of different layers which the user can switch on and off using the tick boxes. There are around 16 layers on the map. Does anyone have any advice? many thanks

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Issues have been reported with ArcGIS Online on Google Chrome. Google Chrome 51 Issues when Logging in to Portal for ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online, or Custom Apps

One workaround would be to use Internet Explorer. Please check if the user is able to retrieve the layers successfully on I.E.

Think Location
0 Kudos
deborahrhodes
New Contributor II

Hi,

The person has tried IE and also Chrome (latest versions). I was thinking that maybe there is too much information in the map, but other people have viewed it without any problems, so I am not sure what to suggest to him.

many thanks for any more advice you may have.

Debbie Rhodes

0 Kudos