Make Feature Layer and Calculate Fields Geoprocessing Service

01-13-2020 12:52 PM
RussellTess2
New Contributor

I am trying to create a geoprocessing service to use in web app builder that will take list of input values then create a feature layer using the Make Feature Layer tool. Then for those records I would calculate a particular value. Just to note this all happens on a hosted feature service. Everything works as expected as long as the hosted feature service is > 3000 records. However when I attempt to run it on a hosted feature service >3000 features, it fails. The sticking point appears to be the make feature layer tool failing, as I have I removed the calculate field tool to just test the make feature tool. 

1. When I run the geoprocessing tool on a hosted feature service > 3000 features I get a CORS Error (SS attached)

2. The output says "Unable to load server url/rest/services/status:0

3. Both the Geoprocessing service and the Hosted Service have records limit set to 50,000, which is larger than the hosted feature service.

I am already engaging ESRI technical support, but so far they haven't been able to help with the problem. I was hoping someone on here might have some ideas.

0 Kudos
0 Replies