Layer List widget Bug

02-12-2015 01:21 AM
NEvatt
by
New Contributor III

I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the Layer List widget in both the Out of the box version and Web AppBuilder developer version. 

When I turn sublayers on and off within the LayerList widget, the graphics act correctly, but the click event does not work correctly, layers that have been turned off get selected and I cannot select layers that are newly turned on.  See images below:

WAB_error_1.png

This image shows the top layer being added and selected correctly because it was turned on when the map loaded.

WAB_error_2.png

This image shows that the Global Biodiversity Areas layer is still being selected, even though it has been turned off.  And the new Key Biodiversity Areas layers are not being selected even though they have been turned on.

Note:  These errors do not occur within ArcGIS Online or Portal in the web map.  The popups have been correctly configured and saved in the webmap.  This error seems to appear in all of our map services regardless of the specific layer.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

N Evatt,

This is something that will be fixed in the next release in March.

Identify Features

NEvatt
by
New Contributor III

Thanks Robert, Great to hear that.

0 Kudos
NEvatt
by
New Contributor III

This bug appears to have been fixed in non-developer version of Web AppBuilder released in Feb.  Has anyone heard when the update will be released in for the developer version. 

Meaning, does anyone know when the March release is actually due?

0 Kudos
AndySmith
Esri Contributor

Hi Nat, to confirm, this was bug BUG-000084319 and was confirmed as fixed in the March 2015 ArcGIS Online update (v3.7).

0 Kudos
NEvatt
by
New Contributor III

Hi Andy,

Thanks for following up on this

0 Kudos