layer list expanded at the start

Jump to solution
06-24-2015 12:14 PM
ChadTinsley
New Contributor II

Is there a way to have your layer list expanded at the start if you've added all of your layers as a a single MapServer in the agol webmap that it is referencing? Only way I can get all of the layers to show is if I add each layer from the map service individually (e.g. MapServer/0, MapServer/1). Hoping I can do this from the config.json

-Chad

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Chad,

If you don't mind changing a little JS code (you can use any text editor) then here is a thread where I explain where and what to add to accomplish this:

Re: Layer List: Expand Layers by Default

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Chad,

There is not an option in the config.json that you can change to allow the layer list widget to expand all layers at startup. The lead developer mentioned in another thread that this would be a performance issue.

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Chad,

If you don't mind changing a little JS code (you can use any text editor) then here is a thread where I explain where and what to add to accomplish this:

Re: Layer List: Expand Layers by Default

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Chad Tinsley

Did this thread answer your question? If it did then please help the community by marking this question as answered. All you have to do is click the "Correct Answer" link (the one with the little green star) on the post that provided the answer for you. If the answer was not provided by one of the responders then you can mark any of the replies that you received as helpful by clicking on the "Actions" menu and choosing "Mark as Helpful"

0 Kudos