Jewelry Box Theme – set the Pop Up panel to be closed upon clear (no features selected)

09-23-2016 10:04 AM
AntoineBartholomew1
New Contributor II

Jewelry Box Theme – set the Pop Up panel to be closed upon clear (no features selected)

I am having issue when I try to set the Pop Up panel to be closed upon clear (no features selected)

I set the PopUp Confiq JSON file to say True for closed on clear, but this property doesnt seem to translate into my web app. Also inside the widgets folder, I set that manifest JSON file’s propertiy – has config to True.

Is there something else I can try?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Antoine,

If you are using Popup Panel widget version 2.1.1 then you will see the option when configuring the widget to set the "Close this widget when the popup is cleared" in the widget settings dialog. Are you saying that you have set this and when you click the clear link the panel does not close? I wonder if you are actually using 2.1.1 as the manifest.json for 2.1.1 alreay has the "hasConfig": true, in it.

0 Kudos
AntoineBartholomew1
New Contributor II

I am using the Pop Up widget version 2.0.1

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Antoine,

The feature that you are wanting  "Close this widget when the popup is cleared" was not added until 2.1.1

AntoineBartholomew1
New Contributor II

Okay, thanks for the update Robert. 

0 Kudos
AntoineBartholomew1
New Contributor II

The property in the configs folder, pop up panel, pop up panel.JSON has been set to: "closeonclear":  True

0 Kudos