Is there a way to move a point feature within a web appbuilder app?

Jump to solution
03-10-2017 05:35 AM
DfIRivers
Occasional Contributor

Is there a way to move a point feature within a web appbuilder app?  I can move a feature within the web map underpinning the app; and have tried adding the editor and smart editor widgets to the app.  In the app I can edit feature attributes and delete the feature, but there doesn't seem to be a means to simply move the feature?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DfIRivers
Occasional Contributor

Must have been an issue with the app.  I recreated the web map and app from scratch, and behaviour is now as you have described.  Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rivers Agency,

I am not sure what you are doing wrong but when I add the edit widget and have a web map that is using an editable FeatureService and check that layer in the edit widgets settings dialog and make sure that "Disable update geometry" is not checked, then I can open the edit widget and click a point and it changes to a simple red circle symbol, I can then click and drag it to a new location and when I click on the point the symbology will return to the default and the edit will be committed. 

DfIRivers
Occasional Contributor

Must have been an issue with the app.  I recreated the web map and app from scratch, and behaviour is now as you have described.  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos