Is it possible to adjust tolerance for clicking point features?

Jump to solution
02-02-2016 05:33 AM
MattiasEkström
Occasional Contributor III

When using our Web apps on mobile devices it's tricky to actually tap the point feature to show it's PopUp. Is there anyway to change the tolerance using the AGOL-version?
According to this post Re: Selection Tolerances in ArcGIS Online it seems that using a map service and not a feature layer makes it more difficult, I'm using a map service.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mattias,

I have looked into this before and I am unaware of any way to adjust the APIs internal click tolerance.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mattias,

I have looked into this before and I am unaware of any way to adjust the APIs internal click tolerance.

MeleKoneya

Was wondering if since this has been posted if there has been any changes in Web App Builder.      We are using the Batch Attribute Editor and in the past disable the point selection, but it seems to be working better.   Better,  but not great.     

Would still like to find a way to adjust the tolerance for our iPad users when they click on a hydrant for our hydrant review program.

Thanks,

Mele

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Mele,

No change in you being able to adjust the tolerance.

MeleKoneya

Thanks for the quick response Robert!    You saved me a lot of time chasing down something that is not to be found.

Mele

0 Kudos
StefanUseldinger
Occasional Contributor II
0 Kudos