Internal Only Lingering Proxy Issue

10-05-2015 01:10 PM
BrianO_keefe
Occasional Contributor III

So I've got an internal-only map setup and running. (thank you Robert Scheitlin​!) I got my proxy issues all figured out and now I have a working proxy for all future internal only maps.

The first map I created was an Internal Sewer Map. It works. Hooray.

The second map I created was an Internal Water Map. It works. Also Hooray.

However, I keep getting this weird 'login' artifact. When loading either of these two maps, "SOMETIMES" I get the login window popup. But, it's not as specific as the previous login windows. Originally, when I didn't have my proxy properly configured I would get Login Screens that were 'item-specific' as if AGOL knew the user was trying to login to that item... like this... (I blurred out my item information)

2015-10-05_150242.png

Well, those logins don't show anymore (thank the maker) but, every so often... if I refresh or jump from one map to the other, I get a login screen that looks like the following...

2015-10-05_150315.png

Which just says "(item)" almost like it's confused. Now if I refresh the map it loads up WITHOUT the login screen, like it's supposed to. Now if I was the Field Tech that is going to be accessing this map while performing my job then this wouldn't be an issue, I would just refresh and keep going. But I'm willing to bet that the first time they get this in the field that I'm going to get a Service Ticket. ALSO I'm assuming this isn't the expected, nor coded, response that ESRI planned.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies