Info Summary AND Filter Widget - bug? fix avail?

04-19-2017 08:04 AM
MichaelRobb
Occasional Contributor III

Hi everyone,

I have a client that likes the Info Summary Widget, but also likes and requires several filters, leveraging the filter widget.  Taking advantage of the filter widget works well. With any combination of or single filter is enabled, when the Info Summary is used, the clusters adhere to the filter settings.  Works great... until the user goes back to the filter.

Going from here is where the issues arise.

The User then goes back to the Filter widget and select a different set of filters...  The Info Summary widget does not 'update', it keeps the layer in the Layer List (TOC) from the prior cluster / prior filter.

is there something I am missing?  or is there a bug?

Further, but not as important is when any combination of filters is applied, and then the info summary widget is enabled, the layer changes to visible = false in the layer list (TOC).  When the Info summary is disabled or closed, it says unchecked... 

thanks!

3 Replies
JessicaNeuner
Occasional Contributor

Hi Michael -- 

I wanted to check in with you to see if you were still having issues with the workflow you described with the June release of ArcGIS Online.  

We addressed an issue with filtering and the Info Summary widget at the June release.  

Please let us know!

jess

0 Kudos
MichaelWainright1
New Contributor II

Jessica, 
Do you know if this issue was resolved on the WebApp Builder side? I seem to be having similar issues (WebApp Builder version 2.9)

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Michael,

Please see my reply to your similar question in this thread,

https://community.esri.com/thread/167200 

Hope this helps,